A two week Irish language activity and adventure course with emphasis on spoken Irish and building confidence for the transition to second level.
What will you do?
- Variety of Indoor and outdoor sports or art or drama workshops
- Land based team-building games
- Escape games and adventure games
- Communication and activity based language workshops
Two week course, 10 am – 3 pm Monday – Friday.
Venues and dates:
- St. Fintan’s High School, Sutton. D13
- 29th June – 10th July
- 13th July – 24th July
Sample day itinerary:
10:00 – 11:00
Communication games and language challenges
11:00 – 12:00
Choice of field sport/ indoor sport/ art workshop
12:00 – 12:45
12:45 – 13:00
Vocabulary bombardment and phrases scavenger hunt.
13:00 – 14:00
Detention Escape Game. 60 mins to solve the clues and escape the room
14:00 – 15:00
Choice of Zorb football/ yoga/ kick boxing.